Thursday, May 29, 2014

Steak


During the summer we spend so much time outside in the pool that we cook most of our dinner on the grill. I usually marinate  what we will have for dinner the night before so the next day the meat is ready to grill. If its early in the week after my grocery shopping then the meat is usually wash and marinate then I will put in the freezer and the night before I usually take it out and put it in the refrigerator to thaw. 


Ingredients: 
4 RIBEYE steak 
5 cloves garlic minced 
2 TBS brown sugar 
2 TBS oyster sauce 
1/2 C Korean BBQ marninate 
1/4 tsp crack black pepper 
1/4 tsp garlic powder 


In a large container (use one that you can put in the refrigerator) 
Mix all the ingredients together and pour over your steak. 
Marinate over night in refrigerator 

I was lazy so I grilled mines indoors on the stove at high heat .. When both side are golden brown ...I threw into oven at 350 for about 30 minutes ... My steaks were very thick... So they came out perfectly medium rare. 

If you can ... Grill it outdoor .. It taste so much better.


Enjoy!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment