Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bake Chicken

At my house every week ...I would either bake a chicken or buy one from the store.  I found this dry brine at William-Sonoma and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!  It is super simple and taste so yummy.  All I do is I would lather my whole chicken with butter...I find that its the easiest to do when your chicken is dry  (so after you wash it...let it sit out for a few minutes then take some paper towels and pat it dry)  next take out a 1/2 C of butter into a separate bowl and using a butter knife...butter the chicken ...try to rub it all over.  then I would sprinkle with the dry brine....I also sprinkle with some Tony Chachere's  because I like it a little salty.

Place your chicken in a roasting pan



Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hour ....depending on how big your chicken is....MAKE sure your chicken is COOKED!!!  I would bast the chicken every 30 minutes or so with the dripping...Your chicken will be crispy and flavorful....


I also cut up little fingerling potatoes and place them on the bottom of the chicken...and if you have any rosemary ...throw in a few sprig....


Serve with some yellow rice...


ENJOY !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment