Saturday, May 31, 2014

Breakfast Casserole

1 can of flaky biscuit-- I used the Grand Honey Flaky ones 

Ingredients: 
1 C diced ham 
1 C milk 
3 eggs--beaten 
1 tsp garlic powder 
1/2 tsp Tony 
Pepper 
1/2 C Mexican cheese 
*** optional sliced green onions 

Preheat oven to 350 

Mix all your ingredients in a big bowl..mix well  
Pour into a grease casserole pan... I used a 9x9 square deep dish pan

Next take your biscuit and cut into 4 and lay on top of the egg mixture .. I rolled the biscuit around a little so all sides are wet.. Then I just layered it on top in a single layer. 

Bake for 40 minutes or until top of biscuit is golden brown 

I serve mines with more bacon (I diced it up and sprinkle on top) 
Garnish with sliced green onions or tomato 

Enjoy!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment