Friday, May 30, 2014

Breakfast Muffin


In my family we are TOTALLY BREAKFAST people..We can eat breakfast food for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I am always searching for something new to make with eggs/biscuits/bacon...which is our STAPLE food for breakfast. My kids DO NOT eat cereal .... so sometimes its a challenge trying to find something different and FAST. This is something that the kids love. Plus I can cook more than 1 item in the oven at the same time and I can just leave it in the oven while I am trying to get the kids ready for school. 


INGREDIENTS: 
1 can pillsbury grand biscuit
6 eggs
1/2 C milk (I used whatever I had on hand) 
1/2 C Mexican blend cheese 
sliced green onions
crumble sausage 



DIRECTIONS: 
1 can of Pillsbury Grand biscuit.. Cut into little pieces.. 

In a container.. Mix 6 eggs.. 1/2 C milk.. 1/2 C cheese.. Crumble sausage .. Green onion.. Mix all up. Next add your seasoning 1 t garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon of Tony and dash of crack black pepper .. Pour into greases muffin tin ... And bake for 40 minutes @ 350 




Enjoy!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment