Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bo Luc Lac (shaking beef)

Bo Luc Lac

3 Piece of Ribeye (cube ur meat) 
2 TBS soy sauce
1 TBS nuoc man (fish sauce) 
6 cloves of dice Garlic
1 TBS thick soy sauce (Or u can use hoisin sauce) ... I did 
1 tsp pepper 
1/2 TBS sugar 
2 TBS oyster sauce 
1 TBS sesame oil 
1 TBS Rice vinegar 


Marinate meat ( then when you are ready to cook) 
Olive oil  in pan... Pour everything in ...juice and  all 
Stir fry to your liking... We like it medium rare so I turn on the heat to high so it can crispy on the outside but still red inside... I like to  use a nice cut of meat so I use either a Filet Mignon or Ribeye
(I don't cook my steak whole anymore because  we like it like this way more and its so much faster ) 

You can add about 1/3 C of water if you  want some juice to eat with rice 

At the end add onion (silvered )
Enjoy!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment