Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Mini Burgers

My kids can eat hamburger 7 days a week...If I let them. I usually try to make it once every 2 weeks. My version is very easy and the kids love the mini sliders. 

Ingredients: 
2 lb ground meat (80/20) 
1 package Lipton onion mix 
1 small onion (finely chopped) 
1 teaspoon garlic powder 
2 TBS Worstershire sauce 
1 large egg 
1 teaspoon pepper 

Direction: 
In a large bowl.. add all the ingredients together and mix..try not to over mix. Because if you over mix you can smooch the meat. 


Now take a golf side ball amount into the palm your hands and mold into a patty. 
In a skillet add a little oil and drop the patty into the oil. I lower the heat to medium low. I usually cook each side about 2 minutes. 

Cook each patty to your preference. I cook them for my kids so I usually cook the hamburger patty well done. 


Serve with your favorite cheese, mayo, ketchup, tomato, lettuce. 

I love mines with jalapeño and bacon 


We love our burgers with Swiss cheese 
Enjoy!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment