Monday, March 23, 2015

Menu

Through out the week I usually try to work on the upcoming weeks menu. Usually I look at my schedule to see if there is any week day activities or if I have to show some properties. Then I would jot down those busy days and try to do a crockpot meal or have something prepared that is fast and easy. I also look at the local grocery store weekly sale ad and work my menu around that too. Usually I work around what is on sale in the MEAT or PROTEIN department. My local grocery store sales run from Wednesday thru Tuesday...so by Saturday or Sunday I am usually done with my weeks menu planning. I usually go to the grocery store on Monday morning and grab all the items that I need for the week. When I get home from the grocery store I would wash all my veggies and fruits and prep for the week. It just makes my daily dinner cooking so much easier and faster.

This weeks menu:


My local grocery store had ribeye on sale this week so I bought 2 packs (6 pieces).
I used a 1/3 bottle Korean marinate with 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Refrigerator for at least 1 hr.. I just grilled the steak indoor with my grill pan. 


Pasta: 
1 box pasta --cook according to package 
Seasoning: 
1/2 stick melted butter 
1 TBS chicken powder 
1/2 garlic powder 
1/4 teaspoon sugar 
1 TBS ketchup 
Pepper 

Toss all the seasoning into the cook pasta. 


No comments:

Post a Comment