Friday, March 6, 2015

BBQ Shrimp

This week at my local grocery store they had shrimps on sale for $5.99 a pound so I KNEW EXACTLY what I wanted to make. When I make BBQ shrimp I always wanted to use the freshest of shrimp. You don't want to use shrimp that has been in the freezer for awhile because they will have that funky taste to them.

Ingredients: 
3 pounds of shrimp--I leave the skin on and just trim the head off a little 
1 bag BBQ shrimp seasoning 
2 stick UNSALTED butter 
4 TBS Worcestershire sauce 
2 Cup White Wine 
1 tsp garlic powder 
1 lemon
Parsley 


DIRECTION: 

In a large skillet melt your butter then add the BBQ shrimp seasoning, Worcestershire Sauce and garlic powder. Then add your white wine and once it comes up to a little shimmer add in the shrimps. Once the shrimp turns pink turn off the stove and garnish with a little chopped parsley and lemon wedge. 

***I like to squeeze some lemon onto the BBQ shrimp***

Serve with French Bread. 
Enjoy!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment