Thursday, September 17, 2015

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin

These days I am making anything that is EASY EASY and portable.....we have been on the go lately with all these after school activities and HOMEWORK. So in the morning and after school snacks have been a little easier with these simple meal ideas.  These are so good for  breakfast ...my son likes it with a pat of butter on top ;)

Ingredients: 
1 box Spice cake mix 
2 eggs 
1 Cup chocolate chip (semi sweet) 
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin purée (Libby) --if you have the BIG can like I do...I just used 2 CUP then store the rest in an airtight container ....trust me during this season you won't have a problem using up the left overs

Directions: 
Preheat oven 350 
Grease pan or use cupcake liner


Beat cake mix, eggs and pumpkin purée together in a MIXING BOWL....with an electric mixer... then fold in the chocolate chips. I used an ICECREAM SCOOPER to scoop the cake mix into the muffin tin. I fill them 3/4 ways up because they do FLUFF up.

Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

ENJOY!!!


*****I see lots of version of this muffins...I see some that they don't add any EGGS...some add 1 egg others use a CHOCOLATE cake mix instead of a spice cake mix. I feel that is taste more like pumpkin spice by using a SPICE cake mix especially for this FALL season ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment