Tuesday, September 15, 2015

BBQ Korean Beef


BBQ KOREAN BEEF 


At almost all of my BBQ party I would make these Korean beef. They are so easy and yet so FLAVORFUL!!  I usually buy 2-3 tray of these little short rib at Sam's every time I go and see them there. You can grill them out doors or put them in a baking tray and bake them in the oven at 350 for about 1hr then broil them for a few seconds to get the nice crispy coating or stove top in a frying pan with a little oil. They go great with jasmine rice or on top of a salad!

Ingredients: 
5 lbs of short ribs (I get mines from Sam's) 
1 jar of Korean beef marinate 

1 gal size freezer ziploc bag

Direction: 
Place the short ribs into the ziploc bag and pour the WHOLE  jar of Korean marinate into the bag. Zip the bag and massage the marinate into all the ribs. I used the whole jar because I used 5 lbs of ribs. 

Place the marinates bag of ribs on a tray and stick in the refrigerator over night. I used a tray because I don't want it to leak onto my refrigerator just in case the bones from the ribs puncture the ziploc bag. 

Take the ribs out the bag and lay them directly onto the grill. 
I love these ribs on the outside grill. It takes about 10-15 minutes on EACH side. Let the meat rest before you cut into them. 

Serve with jasmine rice 

ENJOY!!



                Beef after it has been grilled.



         This is the BRAND that I usually buy!



These BRAND works great also...Its just these aren't sold at my local ASIAN 
market. I usually have to get these in Houston, TX when I am there visiting. 



Ribs pack from Sam's Warehouse 

No comments:

Post a Comment