Saturday, September 26, 2015

Bacon

We eat BACON at least 4 times a week...either for breakfast or in our hamburger, sandwich, or topping on our potato soups.

Usually in the morning I do NOT HAVE time to stand in front of the stove and fry these baby up...plus I hate the splatter of bacon fat EVERY WHERE. The clean up is so messy. But after I discover how EASY and fast it is in the oven...I been making it this way ever since ;) 


Ingredients: 
1 pack bacon 
Parchment paper


DIRECTION:
Turn oven to 400 degree...you don't even have to preheat the oven at all!! 

I used parchment paper and line a baking pan. Put a single layer of your favorite bacon onto the parchment paper and stick in your oven MIDDLE RACK at 400 degree and bake for 20 MINUTES!! 

They come perfect every time!! If you like it a little more BURNT and CRUNCHY then bake for 25 minutes. My kids love it like this  where it's crunchy but not burnt.
****Sometimes I add a little brown sugar or maple syrup to each slice.
*** If you are using a THICKER CUT BACON then you will have to probably bake it for about 30 minutes instead of 20


Enjoy!!


Lay the bacon in single layer ...they will shrink so you can lay them right by each other. 


I used parchment paper so that it can soak up all the fat from the bacon...also makes cleaning so easy. 


                                           PERFECTO!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment