Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Steak

Ingredients: 
1/2 C Korean Marinate
1 t garlic powder 
1 t honey (you can use brown sugar if you want..I didn't have any on hand) 
Pepper 

***you can get the Korean Marinate at any Asian store. I use this marinate for almost everything!!! 


Marinate for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator ..if you can marinate over night it would be a lot better. 

I didn't grill today so I just took out a grill pan and cooked it on the stove.. I cooked on high and sear both side then suck it in the over at 350 for another 15 minutes.. Perfectly PINK inside.  

I made a garlic butter as my sauce ... 
The sauce is already very flavorful so I didn't need A1 or any steak sauce. 


I love to eat it with garlic butter mushroom and steam broccoli. 
Enjoy!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment