Friday, October 3, 2014

Ranch Chicken

This has got to be the easiest chicken dinner I have ever made and yet its super flavorful.  Using a grease baking pan. I washed my drum stick ...and pat it dry with some paper towels then I spread a little butter over every drum stick and sprinkle generously with Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning. Then I sprinkle with some Tony Chachere's and cracked black pepper.  Cover the chicken and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes COVERED and UNCOVERED and bake for another 45 minutes.... garnish with some chopped green onions...


Served with some yellow rice or rice pilaf...its delicious!!!


ENJOY!!!





INGREDIENTS:
10 drum sticks
Butter 
2 Tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch
1 teaspoon Tony Chachere's
1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper

GREASED baking pan with a little Pam 

preheat over to 350.... bake for 1 to 1:15 minutes...depending on your oven...my kids like it falling off the bones ;)


Garnish with chopped green onions




No comments:

Post a Comment