Wednesday, October 1, 2014

BBQ Shrimp

Ingredients:
4 lb shrimp.. Skin and head on 
2 stick of unsalted butter 
1 pack of BBQ shrimp mix (I used the roadhouse brand) 
2 C of white wine 
1 T minced garlic 
1 t sugar 
2 T Worcestershire  sauce 
1/2 tsp Tony Chachere's (only if you are using unsalted butter) 

Garnish:
parsley 
Green onion 
Lemon or lime 
French Bread--great for dipping 

Directions: 
Wash and trim the shrimp (I cut off a little part of the head so the whisker isn't hanging on the head) and set aside. 

In a large pan place the 2 stick of butter in and let it melt. Once the butter melt put in the BBQ season package and minced garlic, white wine, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and Tony Chachere...let it cook down for about 5 minutes on medium low. Then toss in your shrimp.. When shrimp gets pink turn off the stove and plate up with sauce (my favorite part of the shrimp...I love it for dipping my bread) 
Garnish with parsley and green onion. I also like to squeeze in some lemon or lime. 






No comments:

Post a Comment