Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Korean Beef



Definitely this meal is my go to meal during the week...it's super easy to make and flavorful. 

Ingredients: 
1 pack of short ribs ...5 lbs (Korean or Kalbi) 
1 jar Korean BBQ marinate (get at your loca Asian market) 
They come in a variety of different jars and kind. I like this brand...I find it more concentrated then the big bottle. 
1 teaspoon garlic powder 
1 teaspoons onion powder 
1 teaspoon brown sugar 
1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper 

Garnish: sliced green onion 


I know that many people just use the jar and exclude the other seasoning..I just like it more garlicky. 


Direction:,
In a deep bowl...pour the jar of marinate and all the seasoning together. Mix well then lay the meat inside the marinate. Making sure every piece of meat gets coated well. Refrigerator for at least 2 hr. I usually marinate and leave it overnight!! 

You can grill the meat or lay them in a baking pan and bake at 350 for 1hr

I usually just pan fry them on the stove with a little olive oil on medium low heat then right before I serve...I turn the heat to high to give the meat a nice carmalize CRUST. 

Garnish with sliced green onion 


Serve with jasmine rice and cucumber 


No comments:

Post a Comment