Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Chicken stuffed with crawfish étouffée

Every time we go to Houston, Texas we would stop by Don's Specialty Meat and load up on boudin and their crackling to nibble on during our ride. This trip we grabbed a few of these chicken to try... OMG it is delicious and easy to make. This is awesome for those days that you have tons to do and no prep time. All you need to do is throw a salad together or a bag of veggies in the microwave.


I DID NOT  follow the direction on the package. What I did was put mines in a baking dish. I seasoned mines a little with some Tony's Chachere and garlic powder. I wanted the chicken to be salty so we can eat it with steam green beans and corn on the cob. 

Next I cut out the thread and drizzle with a little olive oil... Bake at 350 COVERED for 1 hour then UNCOVERED for 30 minutes... I also added a pat of butter on too so the skin can be nice and crispy!! 

Enjoy!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment