Sunday, January 17, 2016

Breakfast Muffin

This week has been one of those week that I felted like everything was happening so all at once.  So I had to make my meal plan super easy and something that I can make fast. I bought 6 cans of Grands Biscuit. 

Ingredients: 
1 can grand biscuit (flaky...divided in half) 
2 egg 
1/4 cup Mexican blend cheese 
1/4 cup crumble sausage
1/2 teaspoon Tony Chachere's or salt (optional--depending on the sausage that you used..or if you are using crumble bacon etc)
pepper 

Direction: 
Taking apart the can biscuit and  divided each biscuit in half (the flaky ones comes in little sheet sections...making it easy to divide. If you leave the whole biscuit...it's SUPER THICK and you will need a huge MUFFIN PAN . 

Next, in a big Pyrex cup mix the 2 egg, cheese and crumble sausage (the sausage that I got is applegates maple flavor) ...add a dash of salt and pepper. 

Spray a muffin pan with pam. Then taking the biscuit...line the muffin pan and pour in the egg mixture. I used a Pyrex cup since it has a little spout. Which makes pouring the mixture into the muffin pan super easy. 
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown. 

You can also sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese or regular cheese before serving. 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment