Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Potsticker

I don't know about you ...but I LOVE Sam's and Costco.. I found these potstickers at Sam's and my kids LOVE IT!! They can eat it everyday ..which seems like it ever since we discovered it LOL

This is what we been having for lunch lately!!! 

It's super easy to make. All you need is a nonstick 10 or 12in frying pan and a lid. 
My kids usually eat 2 packs so I stick both pack in the pan at once. Turn the heat to medium low and cover. After about 5 minutes uncover and turn the heat to medium and start to turn them on their sides. I like mines crunchy on all sides so I turn them so all sides gets cook and crunchy. 
The direction on the box is different than mines. 
It's super easy to make!!! 
They also include the dipping sauce in the box. 

Each box contain 5 package for around $10.00 

It's in the freezer department at Sam's 








No comments:

Post a Comment