Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pepperoni Pizza in a Bundt Pan

As a mom .. We are always looking for fun, easy and delicious meal to make for the kids. My kids LOVE pizza but I do want to make it different ways with different ingredients that would make them eat it. 

Today I used what I had on hand.. Grabs biscuit 

Ingredients: 
2 can grabs biscuit 
1/2 bag of pepperoni 
1/2 bag of mozzarella cheese 
1/2 t Italian seasoning 
1 T Parmesan cheese 
1/4 t garlic powder 

Grease bundt pan 
Preheat oven to 350 

Direction 
Cut the biscuit into 4... Drop them on bottom of bundt pan ... I cut my pepperoni into halves...then layer them with mozzarella cheese .. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese... Repeat until you used up the grand biscuit.
Place in oven at 350 for 45 minutes. 
Enjoy!! 


You can dip with marinara sauce 😉





No comments:

Post a Comment