Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Prepping for the Week

Now that the kids have settle into a routine for school.. I am trying to settle back into my daily routine. This week I started back again with the meal planning and the food prepping. I try to do my grocery shopping on Monday after I drop off the kids to make it easier. 
I also try to buy 5 fruits for the week...then I would wash and dry them and then cut them and store in a container so that when we are on the go during the week for all these activity all I have to do is grab 1 and GO!! To am trying not to feed them lots of junk food since they are in many out door activities. 

This week I got canteloupe, peaches, orange, banana and grapes. I also picked up a few bags of mini cucumbers to dip with ranch dressing or hummus. 

I will post my meals later on this week. 
Have a GREAT WEEK!! 


Prep cut some of the fruits for easy access.. Plus if it's ready the kids would eat it if they see it.. Instead of grabbing a bag of chips 


All laid out so we can see it. 

Little hummus and ranch package for baby carrots or cucumbers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment