Sunday, January 17, 2016

Pizza Muffin





These lil cute lil PIZZA muffin is so good and yummy....your kids are gonna eat it up. 


Lately...I try everyday to make something that is fun and portable for the kids. Today we were gonna be on the road to visit my parents and I needed to make something that the kids can eat in the car and didn't have to be REHEATED...my kids have learned to eat COLD PIZZA :) 



These will take you less than 10 minutes to assemble and just stick in the oven. 

Preheat oven to 350 

INGREDIENTS: 
MUFFIN pan....12 counts 
1 can grand biscuit
1/4 cup mini pepperoni 
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 
1 tablespoon garlic butter (optional) 
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional) 
***cooking spray***


DIRECTION:
Spray the muffin pan with some cooking spray (I used PAM).

In a medium size bowl...cut the biscuit into little pieces (I cut about 12 little pieces per biscuit). Next, pour in the 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup mini pepperoni.  If you are using the Italian seasoning ....add the seasoning in at this time.  I used the garlic butter so I didn't add any Italian seasoning.  Mix all the ingredients together...once everything is incorporated...fill each muffin cup to the top...I put a pat of  garlic butter on top of each muffin so the top can get a nice golden brown color. 

Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes...or until the top is a nice golden brown color. 
Serve immediately while its hot...the melted cheese is so good ;) 

ENJOY!!! 



Grands Biscuit (I like to use the flaky layers) 

        Cut each biscuit into little pieces. 

The bag of lil pepperoni ...you can use the big pepperoni..but 
remember to cut them into little pieces. 

I got this Garlic Butter at Sam's in the refrigerator section...my kids LOVE
this stuff...they like it with their breads.



         Everything assemble in the muffin pan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment